Hello! It is hard to believe that Christmas and the whole month of January have come and gone! To bring you up to date, my brother and his wife had a new baby in January. His name is Jadon Lewis and is so adorable! He sleeps the majority of the time, but when he is awake he is even cuter! :)
I have four jobs now, which keeps me busy and is my excuse for not updating my blogspot sooner. Ever since John, Joy and I were 12, 8 and 6 prospectively, we have been skiing and loving it! Our family vacations usually were in the winter and consisted of ski trips to New York, or Michigan. John and Dad have taken a couple trips to Seven Springs in Pennsylvania to "check it out" and make sure it was good enough to bring the girls. Somehow, though, this is the first time any of the girls are going to be able to go. :) SOOOOOOOOO, big news.................. drum roll please...................................Next week, the girls get to go too!!!!! :) Dad, Mom, Joy's family, and I are going to Pennsylvania for a ski trip! HOW EXCITING! I am getting my skis waxed and sharpened next week to be ready to swoosh down those beautiful Pennsylvania ski slopes! What fun!
Well, that's all the big news for now. I hope you have a wonderful evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey! I'm finally commenting on your blog. Yea! I have never been skiing. I wonder if I would have the coordination. I think I may have earlier in life, but after the baby, I don't feel quite the same. :) I hope you have fun. I hope to see some good pictures of your trip later! I miss you and love you. My email is jandjboyer@hotmail.com if you want to email back and forth. :)
hey there Hannah! I was so glad that you updated your blog. I got you something not too long ago that I want to send to you. I need your address. I miss you Jo and hope to see you sometime this summer at least. Are you going to visit here ever? I hope the ski trip is a blast...I am actually very jealous :-)
love you!
Sounds like a fun family time! Make sure to post some pics for us all! :)
Hey Love! That sounds like a blast!!! Can you teach me to ski? I think about you and pray for you daily! Take some great pictures :)
Hey girl! I am so jealous! My family used to go skiing all the time when I was younger. I miss it so much. My brother and I went a couple of years ago though, and I was scared to death! I had many more aches and pains than I had ever remembered and the slopes felt very steep! :) Maybe if I ever get back in shape, it would hold the same excitement it used to. I'm starting to sound like my mom now. We used to make fun of how long it took her to get down the mountain! It's not so funny anymore. :) Anyhow, be careful! We love you and are praying for you!
Hey, It is time to update ok??
:-)
Post a Comment