Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Here are some pictures from our Christmas. We had a
wonderful time!
Hope you all did too. Happy New Year!



This is me with my sister, Joy, and Santa Claus. You decide who is who. :)




5 comments:

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Hey Jo! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! I love keeping up with everyone!

JJP said...

I remember your sister, Joy. She was so funny when she came to visit us in the dorm! How funny she is! I bet you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Beth said...

Hey Email me!!!! PioneerBethCuevas@yahoo.com

Cathy Henschen said...

Hey there friend!! I got you something the other day...now I either have to mail it or you have to come see me so I can give it to you. I hope you are doing well...glad that you had a good Christmas! Tell all that I said hey!

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

Hey girl! I love the picture of you and Joy. Your family is so sweet! Tell them Matt and I said hey! Love ya!